New Clients at Chippens Hill Veterinary Hospital
At Chippens Hill Veterinary Hospital, we are always happy to meet and welcome new clients and patients into our pet care family.
We understand how important it is to find the right vet for you and your pet and will do our best to make you feel comfortable with your decision. We want to make sure that your first visit — and every visit – exceeds your expectations and is a truly positive experience.
Thank you for considering Chippens Hill Veterinary Hospital. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Schedule an Appointment for Your Pet
We currently accept new clients with well patients. Prior to your first visit:
- Please fill in our new client registration form.
- Once you submit this registration form, we email you an invitation to accept a case on the AirVet App, which will stay open 72 hours for you to upload photos of current vaccination history. We charge a fee of $60 to register new clients and their first pet which will be collected through Airvet using GooglePay, ApplePay, or your credit card.
- To customize your pet's care, Dr. Elliot needs to review your pet’s vaccination history and answer any pre-visit questions.
- We will contact you in 72 hours or less to schedule your fur baby's first appointment.
- If your pet is a puppy, we will plan four appointments four weeks apart to get your fur baby off on the right paw!
- If you have more than one pet, please fill out our new patient registration form for each additional pet.
Preparing for Your Visit
To make your appointment process quicker and easier for you and your pet, please fill out our new client forms online before your visit.
To help us learn as much as possible about your pet and his or her medical history, please obtain any previous health records that you might have. Or, if you prefer, just notify us and we can obtain the records for you in advance of your visit.
What to Expect
Before your visit, we encourage you to get to know our hospital by taking a virtual tour, reading our staff’s bios, and learning more about the services we offer.
We offer a variety of payment options to meet your specific needs.
At Chippens Hill Veterinary Hospital, we accept:
If you have any questions regarding our payment options prior to your visit, do not hesitate to contact us before your appointment. Please note that payment for services rendered is expected at the end of your visit.
Have questions about your first appointment at Chippens Hill Veterinary Hospital? Call us at (860) 850-2187 today.
“Everyone is always wonderful, welcoming and warm on a personal and professional level. They connect well to the animals and truly demonstrate great veterinary service. In my opinion their exemplary service should be duplicated in any office that works with animals.” - Jen Annis Miller
“I have been going to vets for 50 years, and Dr. Elliot surpassed all of them. She is courteous, friendly and connects to the animal to calm them and me by not rushing and explaining what is or is not at the visit.”- Roselyn G.
“I absolutely love this Chippens Hill Veterinary Hospital the staff are so kind and understanding and the vets are very knowledgeable and extremely compassionate.”- Lisa L.
“Personal service, professional vets, and a great proficient staff of friendly animal-lovers”- Faye S.