Veterinary Services in Bristol
Comprehensive Care for All Kinds of Pets
Serving patients throughout Hartford County, Chippens Hill Veterinary Hospital is a progressive veterinary hospital in Bristol offering a wide range of services for your pets. We believe in delivering quality veterinary care and convenience for you and your pet. That is why our friendly staff is determined to offer you and your pet as many services as we can. This helps create a stronger bond between you, our veterinarians, and your pet.
We encourage you to explore and learn more about the many services you can find at Chippens Hill Veterinary Hospital:
- Preventative care: Schedule an annual wellness checkup with our Bristol veterinarians to ensure that your pet remains happy and healthy day in and day out.
- Food and prescription refills: Order food and prescriptions directly on our website by filling out our online form and submitting it to our veterinarians.
- Dentistry: Veterinary dentistry is a vital part of your pet’s overall health. Our hospital provides dental care to keep your pet healthy and comfortable. We monitor and care for your pet's oral health from teething through adulthood.
- Pharmacy: For you and your pet’s convenience, we have a pharmacy on the premises stocked with medications, prescription foods, and nutritional supplements.
- Radiology: Our radiology department has an in-house x-ray to help diagnose internal problems that cannot be diagnosed on external physical exams alone.
- Ultrasound: Using a state-of-the-art ultrasound can find and diagnose abnormalities in your pet’s abdomen.
- In-patient care: Sometimes health concerns require an in-patient stay at our hospital for us to monitor your pet's health.
- Surgery: Our veterinarians perform routine soft tissue surgery and dental cleanings with oral surgery.
- Microchipping: Microchips for dogs and cats provide the best form of identification and can reunite lost pets with their families.
- Exotics: Chippens Hill Animal Hospital welcomes exotic companion animals, such as small mammals, and reptiles. Unfortunately, we are not registering new exotic patients at this time.
- Chiropractic: Whether for sports medicine or geriatric care, chiropractic care can help many animals stay comfortable and move optimally.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture promotes healing, controls pain, and provides other health benefits for your pet.
- Class IV laser therapy: Thermal modification using class IV laser therapy employs drug-free, non-invasive therapeutic light waves.
“I have been going to vets for 50 years, and Dr. Elliot surpassed all of them. She is courteous, friendly and connects to the animal to calm them and me by not rushing and explaining what is or is not at the visit.”- Roselyn G.
“I absolutely love this Chippens Hill Veterinary Hospital the staff are so kind and understanding and the vets are very knowledgeable and extremely compassionate.”- Lisa L.
“Personal service, professional vets, and a great proficient staff of friendly animal-lovers”- Faye S.