Veterinary Services in Bristol
Comprehensive Care for All Kinds of Pets
Serving patients throughout Hartford County, Chippens Hill Veterinary Hospital is a progressive veterinary hospital in Bristol offering a wide range of services for your pets. We believe in delivering quality veterinary care and convenience for you and your pet. That is why our friendly staff is determined to offer you and your pet as many services as we can. This helps create a stronger bond between you, our veterinarians, and your pet.
We encourage you to explore and learn more about the many services you can find at Chippens Hill Veterinary Hospital:
- Preventative care: Schedule an annual wellness checkup with our Bristol veterinarians to ensure that your pet remains happy and healthy day in and day out.
- Food and prescription refills: Order food and prescriptions directly on our website by filling out our online form and submitting it to our veterinarians.
- Dentistry: Veterinary dentistry is a vital, and often overlooked, part of your pet’s overall health. Our hospital provides total dental care to keep your pet healthy and well.
- Pharmacy: For you and your pet’s convenience, we have a fully stocked pharmacy on the premises with hundreds of medications, top brands of prescription food, and more.
- Radiology: Our radiology department has an in-house x-ray to diagnose problems that cannot be found by normal physical exams.
- Ultrasound: Using a state-of-the-art ultrasound can find and diagnose issues in your pet’s abdomen. We also use ultrasounds to detect and monitor pregnancy.
- In-patient care: Serious health concerns may require an in-patient pet stay at our hospital so that we may monitor their health after surgery.
- Surgery: Our veterinarians perform routine soft tissue surgery and dental cleanings with oral surgery daily.
- Microchipping: Microchips for dogs and cats provide the best form of identification and can reunite lost pets with their families.
- Exotics: Chippens Hill Animal Hospital welcomes exotic companion animals, such as small mammals, and reptiles.
- Chiropractic: Whether for sport animals or as geriatric care, chiropractic services care can help many animals stay comfortable and move optimally.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture can be used to promote healing and control pain on top of other health benefits for your pet.
- Class IV laser therapy: Thermal modification using class IV laser therapy employs drug-free, non-invasive therapeutic light waves.
“I have been going to vets for 50 years, and Dr. Elliot surpassed all of them. She is courteous, friendly and connects to the animal to calm them and me by not rushing and explaining what is or is not at the visit.”- Roselyn G.
“I absolutely love this Chippens Hill Veterinary Hospital the staff are so kind and understanding and the vets are very knowledgeable and extremely compassionate.”- Lisa L.
“Personal service, professional vets, and a great proficient staff of friendly animal-lovers”- Faye S.