In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
- Beginning July 19th, we will invite one adult to accompany their pet into an exam room for their appointment.
- To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their vehicle. Upon arrival, please call (860) 583-9271 or use our Airvet app to check in. Pets stay calmer waiting in the familiar comfort of your car and not having to interact with other animals.
- We ask that you wear a mask when interacting with our team inside the building, our team will also wear masks for everyone’s safety.
- When an exam room is available our team will contact you, a hospital team member will meet you at your car and show you directly into an exam room.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
- Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
- Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will meet you in the exam room so that you can pay for services without mingling in the waiting room. Our team will then help you exit the building with your pet, medications, and pet food.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the whole hospital is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Prescription food and medication pick-up and surgery admissions will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
- Concierge (curbside) appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside; the technician who takes your pet's history with give you the choice of remaining in your car.
- For everyone’s safety we will review this policy frequently and update you upon check-in.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. We ask that you continue to follow our recommended safety guidelines.
To schedule an appointment, please text us at 860-506-3699, call us at 860-850-2187, or request an appointment online at your convenience.
“I have been going to vets for 50 years, and Dr. Elliot surpassed all of them. She is courteous, friendly and connects to the animal to calm them and me by not rushing and explaining what is or is not at the visit.”- Roselyn G.
“I absolutely love this Chippens Hill Veterinary Hospital the staff are so kind and understanding and the vets are very knowledgeable and extremely compassionate.”- Lisa L.
“Personal service, professional vets, and a great proficient staff of friendly animal-lovers”- Faye S.