In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
- Beginning July 19th, we will invite one adult to accompany their pet into an exam room for their appointment.
- To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their car. Upon arrival, please call (860) 583-9271 or use our Airvet app.
- We ask that you wear a mask when interacting with our team and entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
- When an exam room is available our team will contact you, a hospital team member will meet you at your car and show you directly into an exam room.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
- Our hospital team will hold the pet is support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
- Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise on checking out and exiting the hospital.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Food and prescription pick-up, technician appointments and surgery and grooming drop-offs will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
- Concierge (curbside) appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in.
- For everyone’s safety we will review this policy frequently and advise you of any updates upon check-in.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we ask that you continue to follow our recommended safety guidelines.
If your pet needs to be seen, please call us at 860-850-2187 or you may request an appointment online at your convenience.
“I have been going to vets for 50 years, and Dr. Elliot surpassed all of them. She is courteous, friendly and connects to the animal to calm them and me by not rushing and explaining what is or is not at the visit.”- Roselyn G.
“I absolutely love this Chippens Hill Veterinary Hospital the staff are so kind and understanding and the vets are very knowledgeable and extremely compassionate.”- Lisa L.
“Personal service, professional vets, and a great proficient staff of friendly animal-lovers”- Faye S.